"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a clear path to the back of the big man if only he didn't turn.
- He seemed to think that a clear path lay ahead.
- The ring, having been part of the car, should keep the path between them open and clear.
- Now, though, he had a clear path to the goal.
- Instead, the group of people moved to leave a clear path to the door.
- This will provide students with a clear path to success.
- I moved people away from potential trouble, creating a clear path.
- The progress in the past year has been significant, and we have a clear path forward.
- None of them provide a clear path to the surface.
- That left him with a clear path to the other ship.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.