"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This should have made things easy and clear, but it was not so.
- He could have done so only in Earth terms and that would make things no clearer to her.
- A. Let me just make one thing very clear, counsel.
- Suddenly it was all clear - except for one thing.
- So far the one clear thing was that it hadn't been a bomb.
- Finally, I would like to make one thing very clear.
- I just want to make one thing very clear about this idea.
- The clear thing is that the current system has not worked.
- There are differences in our approach compared to that of the Commission and we need to make one or two things absolutely clear.
- But you need to get one thing very clear in your own mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.