"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, there is no clear reference to such a use before the 16th century.
- It is a clear reference to her reputation as a plotter.
- His jacket is a clear visual reference to the album.
- The first clear references to Richard start to appear in the mid 1080s.
- There is another central issue relating to democracy that I would like to make clear reference to.
- However, it lacked a clear reference to the problem of huge deficits.
- I particularly like the very clear reference in the report that food production is the primary purpose of the common agricultural policy.
- No one is left out; there are clear references to women, for example.
- What, instead, is required are clear references under all four pillars.
- The term "great king" is a clear reference to God, and was one of many terms commonly used at the time to refer to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.