"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So we have a clear choice to fix our problems.
- On this issue, my fellow Americans, you have a clear choice.
- The race for Senate next year is likely to be a clear choice on the abortion issue.
- This is a clear choice of very high risk and for you alone.
- But, perhaps most of all, many French voters no longer think they have a clear political choice.
- But four years ago we did know this: Whatever lay ahead, there was a clear choice to lead us.
- Both the family and I felt guilty, but we agreed she had made a clear choice.
- "Voters face a clear choice about who they want to represent them."
- The consumer must be given a clear choice at all times.
- The first clear choice is very important because it concerns the security of your family.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.