"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then suddenly there rang out the clear tone of a bell and at the sound all was changed.
- "The scene is set for a wedding," he said in clear tones.
- Having called out twice now in clear bell-like tones, we all knew where I was.
- Holding him thus she began to speak in clear and silvery tones.
- At the same time, the air filled with a pure, clear tone.
- In it, even so far away, there was a clear tone of hysteria.
- I think perhaps we should leave,' said Ponder in a clear, firm tone.
- There was a silence for a moment, and a clear tone broke in, different from the rest.
- The tool changes the air pressure inside the ear and produces a clear tone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.