"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To spread himself against the wall as a clear target was not good to think about.
- He was one clear target if things went any more sour.
- He was less than fifteen feet away, a clear target.
- Slowly, carefully, a single shot only when they had a clear target.
- "I just wanted to put a clear target out there."
- Without a clear target, there is little point to all of this.
- To do this we have to set every government clear targets to be achieved.
- We have a clear target agreed with all the businesses.
- We have set very clear targets which will return us to a basic level of performance in the next two years.
- She charged in a straight line, with no clear target.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.