"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And you'd better find something or be able to explain why not in very clear terms.
- Because I don't really think in clear terms of characters.
- It is not often that we have the price of things put in such clear terms.
- Not that they spoke about him often, nor in clear terms.
- "I am sure we will talk in these clear and blunt terms."
- He looks at her and thinks in clear certain terms about everything.
- Look for the textbooks that speak to you in clear terms.
- I believe that commitment also means talking in clear and open terms.
- I have raised this matter myself in very clear terms.
- If the message is to get through, it must be expressed in clear and simple terms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.