"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new chamber did not result in a clear majority for any side.
- They were able to get a clear majority for this at the congress held on February 14, 1909.
- The mayor now had a clear majority of the Council.
- He led his party to victory in the 1909 election with a clear majority.
- And again this year he took a clear majority of the white vote.
- After the election, there was not any party holding a clear majority.
- And of course, it helps that he will have a clear majority in Congress.
- A clear majority would be needed for a referendum to pass.
- In addition, if we add up the population groups of the three countries, this makes a clear majority.
- What's more, a clear majority of the American people want us to give the inspectors the opportunity to work before we take military action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.