"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They received $1,000 and the buyer got clear title to a lot as promised.
- The deal is only off without penalty if the county cannot deliver clear title.
- If a clear title can't be given, then the buyer must return the painting.
- In the early years of the school, a clear title to the land was difficult to establish.
- "If the state doesn't have clear title to it, then they're wasting their time," he said.
- Symphony Space emerged with clear title to its own home.
- Sometimes no clear title to the work in question existed.
- The company subsequently was able to acquire clear title to their property.
- Only 14 residents held clear legal titles to their land.
- You want title and right, so clear that no one can point at you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.