"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a very clear day and we could see a long way.
- On the clear days, it often seemed as if they were the only living things in all the world.
- On a clear day, it is possible to see four states.
- Weeks or even months may pass without a clear day.
- He had given me seven clear days in which to get a message through to him.
- The best time to be here is the late afternoon after a fine, clear day.
- On a clear day at this time of the year it would still be light.
- There are, on average, only 14 clear days a year here.
- Two days later, a very cold, clear day, Wilson came running up to me after school.
- It was a fine, clear day, the sun already low in the blue sky.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.