"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Have a clear plan of what you intend to do.
- He had as yet no clear plan for the assassination of the President.
- Hunter was not certain if they had a clear plan themselves.
- She'd taken off without a clear plan in mind, and California was a long way to go by car.
- But does the government have a clear plan for how they will be transformed?
- "We certainly don't have many options left fight now and it's better not to act without a clear plan."
- So far, no clear plan had formed in his mind.
- "But you can't just close them in the absence of a very clear plan to make something else available," he said.
- Why is it that we do not, today, have a clear plan put forward by you?
- Even if you have clear plans, it can be difficult to see how to carry them through.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.