"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That single decision was a clear signal on what Brown wanted.
- But even that is not a clear signal of higher quality.
- Even if we were up to full power, we'd still need a clear signal from the source.
- I feel it, but I'm not getting a clear signal.
- A clear signal had been sent: physical education didn't matter.
- Keep in mind, though, that there is no clear signal.
- He stood, a clear signal that the audience was over.
- That would give a clear signal about the direction he wants to go.
- We must give a clear political signal that the opportunity is there for them to be included.
- The voters have sent clear signals on the trade question.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.