"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A small voice, a girl's, not much more than a child's, high and clear in the evening air.
- And on a mountain above the city they built themselves a warm house for their old age, high in the clear air.
- At last they climbed into clear air and looked to the north.
- Suddenly the noise of a car came through the clear air.
- Yet there is only five feet of clear air between us.
- Inside it seemed dark and warm after the clear air upon the hill.
- "They did, and said it was only two or three miles across, with clear air on the other side."
- In this clear air they usually seem close at hand.
- The hills seemed close, but that might have been the effect of the clear, cold air.
- In that clear air they could see well over a hundred miles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.