"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Straight transactions are complementary and result in clear communication among other people.
- Many workers have a poor attitude: they do not recognize public service and clear communication to be among their primary duties.
- I suppose it's ironic in a post about clear communication.
- That protein is needed for clear communication among nerve cells.
- Without this clear communication, decision making becomes impossible not only for the individual but also for the family.
- Our operating agencies already use plain language and train employees in the importance of clear communication.
- But there was very little clear communication of emotion in any of them.
- This means that a company needs to enhance past marketing efforts through clear, correct and open communication between all parties involved.
- He has devised clear communication in bidding us to do his will.
- There has been a lack of clear and transparent communications.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.