"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their view was that the government lacked a clear strategy in its second term.
- "Play the ones with a clear strategy of where they're going."
- But the one clear strategy reflects the lessons they have learned.
- There was, then, a clear political strategy in both countries for dealing with the public enterprises.
- But the officials acknowledged they have proceeded without a clear strategy in mind.
- Indeed, it may be a clear strategy to do so.
- We agreed that the Union needs a clear strategy on intellectual property rights.
- But that is precisely why we first need a clear strategy.
- The new focus on the core activities and clear strategy were successful.
- Companies seem to be hiring designers with no clear strategy in mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.