"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 15 states no party had a clear political advantage for 2011.
- They're better off changing the subject to marriage, where they hold a clear advantage.
- Nor could they go in and drag him out, for he had the clear advantage.
- Studies suggest that each is effective, with none having a clear advantage.
- Not by much, but she had the clear advantage there.
- There are, however, clear advantages in the use of models.
- It has the clear advantage that it's easy to use and understand.
- But the city's deal with the local district office gives it a clear advantage.
- For some people, a clear advantage of working at home is the ability to play music through the computer.
- You'll be giving the others a clear advantage over my people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.