"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But there are no clear rules about who gets what service or for how long.
- "It would set some clear rules for all the companies to play by."
- But they are, for the most part, fought by certain clear rules.
- In other words, to have clear rules to guide its further movement ahead.
- The fact is that there are, as so often, no clear rules.
- It is important for industry to be given clear basic rules.
- I think that we should have clear rules in this respect.
- Not, at any rate, the clear rules that they need in the internal market.
- However, there must be clear rules, otherwise the money will not get spent.
- These 5 000 need to operate according to very clear rules.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.