"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The report proposed that states set up clear guidelines for legal abortions.
- It should also have clear guidelines for how long notice can be delayed.
- No clear guidelines exist on how to get a curator to consider one's work.
- You find yourself making decisions about women with no clear guidelines.
- We need to help them, perhaps with some clearer guidelines and examples.
- This report provides the Commission with some clear and reasonable guidelines to that end.
- It takes too long for clear guidelines to be issued.
- Now it is up to the Commission to translate these clear guidelines into action.
- We have laid down clear guidelines for Europe' s development, but there is work still to be done.
- India also needs a comprehensive review of its economy and clear guidelines for development.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.