"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If there is no clear separation, the trust will fail.
- Our men have also observed the clear separation of state and church in the western countries.
- It also establishes a clear separation of church and state.
- One of the reasons was a clear separation between the level files and game engine itself.
- I hold to the traditional view, that readers trust a paper more when there's a clear separation.
- This is due to the clear separation of the executive and the legislature in policy making.
- From the report: "There must be a clear separation between men's and women's football."
- "Here we have an extremely clear separation of church and state," he said.
- Making the site even more valuable is the clear separation of deposits.
- There is also a clear separation between governance and executive administration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.