"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could not quite make out her features; the glass was, of course, designed to pass a clear image only one way.
- Opening your eyes and seeing a single, clear image is something you probably take for granted.
- He could not stop the clear physical image of their bodies together.
- A moment later a clear image appeared on the large flat screen.
- And once again, I saw a clear image of the boy lying on a stone floor.
- We couldn't get any clear images to show them anything to speak of.
- He found it to be difficult to make clear images that showed how a person of a certain religion looks like.
- God is a clear image, you can see every hair on His beard.
- He still held the image, clear as day and sweet.
- This shows a clear image of war which the children are being returned to.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.