"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Measuring these is a problem since they lack clear boundaries.
- There is no such thing as a clear boundary, at least between neighbors.
- But most terms in this general realm still lack clear boundaries.
- But there are no clear boundaries between one color and the next.
- The law has not been helpful in setting clear boundaries.
- You need to establish a clear boundary - no matter what the future holds.
- It is a market economy with clear boundaries and free trade that creates prosperity.
- However, our effort and enthusiasm for regulation should have clear boundaries.
- There were clear boundaries and I didn't want them breached.
- That seems a clear moral and legal boundary to me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.