"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That was the clear purpose of the resolution: one last chance.
- Nor does it even have a clear purpose of its own.
- All five exhibitions at the African museum have a clear purpose and focus.
- You are wrong in stating that the space station "has no clear purpose."
- Without any clear purpose he drew out the Ring and put it on again.
- At the 1,000 mark, many still saw the war as having a clear purpose and goal.
- By the late 1930s the Luftwaffe had no clear purpose.
- The museum couldn't claim either a name or a clear purpose.
- Games, like any entertainment product, benefit from a clear purpose.
- Indeed I do not think that even he had any clear purpose.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.