"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the following day, the first clear sign of danger appeared.
- My mother's pumping hand, for example, seemed to us a clear sign of physical pain.
- But there have been no clear signs that the two sides will actually come together.
- A clear sign that our social market policies are the right ones to put England back on its feet again.
- A clear sign for the male to increase his activities.
- It was a clear sign of secrets to anyone who saw.
- We would leave a clear sign for them to follow.
- They would give no clear sign, though I begged for it.
- A clear sign they were probably on the right path.
- There are clear signs too that both sides mean business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.