"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What the Bushes have indisputably done, however, is help fill their son's campaign chest.
- So he took a seat on a small campaign chest, leaving the stool for Nightwind.
- It is unclear what will happen with the rest of Mr. Adams's campaign chest.
- The mayor would have to spend most of the campaign chest on television ads just to approach the incumbent's name recognition.
- She raised more than $250,000 for her campaign chest at a fund-raiser last month that President Clinton attended.
- Asking politicians to limit their campaign chests voluntarily is doomed.
- His campaign chest had only $279,160, according to finance reports.
- An elected official has to pay attention to the money in his campaign chest first and foremost.
- He could have retired from Congress and taken his $1 million campaign chest with him, but he did not.
- This from a man who has an already exhausted campaign chest of $2 million more than a year before the election.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.