"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A small second head was growing from the man's chest!
- There was this sound from his chest, like nothing I ever heard before.
- The next time it was two legs growing from his chest.
- She stood a few feet from the chest and caught her breath.
- He was down next to Jail again, gone from the chest up.
- I took it earlier from the chest myself and just now remembered.
- He was removing the last lead from the man's chest.
- Now she sank down onto the end of the bed, not far from the chest where he sat.
- I can put you in suspension with one shot from the medical chest.
- He took up a photograph from the chest of drawers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.