"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hawkins looked up from the map and tried to keep hidden the surprise that suddenly tightened his chest.
- He needed to cry now, to ease the emotion tightening his chest.
- When he didn't answer immediately, anxiety began to tighten her chest, making it difficult to breathe.
- The manner in which she slowly shook her head tightened his chest with dread.
- It was filled with just enough gratitude to tighten his chest.
- I glanced around the circle, feeling the fear tighten my chest.
- She looked up at him, fear tightening her chest.
- Waves of pressure like little convulsions tightened his chest and belly, but this time they weren't strong enough to stop him.
- Just seeing the blood painted on the back of his body tightened my chest all over again.
- He began to breathe more easily, realizing only then how tension had tightened his chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.