"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Slowly, he turned around, pressing his chest against the rock.
- She pressed her chest against the tip of my gun.
- He could just see over the wall, standing on his toes, chest pressed against the concrete.
- He continued pressing his father's chest while Catherine asked for instructions.
- The strong folds of his chest pressed into her softer skin.
- I got it trying to press her chest closed.
- Already he could feel her nipples like firm little buttons pressing his chest.
- He pressed his chest, seemed to smooth it down.
- He pressed his chest to ease the pain there.
- Rock was pressing his chest and back together, and he could hardly get a breath.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.