"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, after a climb which had made his chest ache, he was within sight of the Mission.
- It made my chest ache to see that look in his eyes.
- Seeing father and daughter together made my chest ache.
- Her pallor stabbed at him, made his chest ache.
- In one wild moment he was so beautiful, it made my chest ache.
- Something in my chest aches, reminding me of my emptiness.
- She wanted to stay with a strength that actually made her chest ache.
- And still he was so beautiful, it made my chest ache.
- But it also made my chest ache, further distracting my heart from the task at hand.
- She was still sleeping, lying in such unconscious grace that it made his chest ache just to look at her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.