"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What a relief it was to get everything off her chest!
- He was clearly determined to get something off his chest.
- I see you need to get something off your chest here.
- "But if I got that off my chest, it's not going to improve the situation other than to make me feel a little better."
- It's kind of having someone to be able to get something off your chest.
- Thank you for letting me get that off my chest.
- I just needed to get these two issues off my chest.
- Or maybe it's just getting the thing off my chest.
- My dad says it's best to get everything off your chest, so that's what I'm going to do.
- Finally, I have to get one more thing off my chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.