"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He cited its rarity, saying the 64-inch-tall chest, made in Boston, is one of fewer than 10 extant from the William and Mary period.
- His sword dipped and stabbed through the figure's chest-a chest made of snow wrapped in a cloak.
- Barbara brought both hands up to his chest, made as if to push him vertically away from her.
- Mamoru came in behind the nobleman, carrying a small carved chest made of paulownia wood.
- An antique chest, made in Italy, near mint condition, a day-after-Christmas deal to be had, if the bidder can name the right price.
- Two bizarre machines were hovering over a small chest, made out of the same primrose chinaware as the walls.
- They are Italian chests made around the turn of the 17th century.
- One slight difference: the younger me had a chest made of glass.
- The rest of the furniture seemed to be large chests made of exotic-looking wood, and a few benches and stools.
- "An old chest made of thick elm or oak?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.