"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She took the water, and pulled the sheet up to cover her chest.
- She ran a hand over the forest of hair covering his chest.
- The first thing he saw was a mass of thick black hair covering his chest.
- Using both arms, I moved the chest, still covered, from the wagon.
- He reached across and pulled up the blanket until it covered the boy's chest.
- In the far corner was a tall chest, covered with some kind of runner.
- He looked disappointed that she'd covered her chest, but only briefly.
- His shirt, opened to the waist, showed a brown chest covered with thick black hair.
- The man was some sort of official, his chest covered in medals and ribbons.
- He ran one hand across the ritual tattoo that covered his entire chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.