"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He drew two lines from his shoulders to his chest to demonstrate.
- Without another thought to what she might or might not want, he drew her, sleeping bag and all, to his chest.
- She sobbed, and he drew her head to his chest.
- My baby was perched on the trunk, knees drawn to his chest.
- Paul could only put an arm around the boy's shoulders and draw him to his chest.
- I could have drawn a line, a straight line, from the towers to my chest.
- Caris sat at the table, one leg drawn to her chest.
- He drew her to his chest, trying to protect her from whatever would come.
- Mom stood above him with one fist drawn to her chest and the other poised to strike.
- I'd sit by the door, knees drawn to my chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.