"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She pressed her head into my chest and cried for a minute, then stepped back.
- The way his head pressed into her chest was beautiful.
- Pulling from both ends, her knee pressed into his chest.
- Kirk took the heavy blame and pressed it into his chest.
- She kept her face pressed into his chest, as if she were afraid to see light or even him.
- She pressed her face into his chest and whispered a prayer of thanksgiving.
- Her hand held between his was pressed into his chest.
- I pressed the barrel of the Browning into his chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.