"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Kahlan drove the sword home through his chest as she flew by.
- I felt like a spike had been driven through my chest.
- Then he drove his hand through her chest.
- Tonight we had to drive a stake through his chest, or he'd recover.
- His eyes were wide as they stared down at the bolt driven through his chest.
- The impact had driven the bladed points out through his chest.
- He would meet him on the street and drive a spear through his chest.
- Josie tried to breathe, but someone had driven a stake through her chest.
- It drove straight through the creature's chest, but he only laughed again and left the arrow sticking there.
- The opposing bowman collapsed, a dark shaft driven through his chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.