"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She hit one in the face, the other on the chest.
- He sat her down on the chest and stood back.
- A woman's hand on my chest, something I have not felt in months.
- Something cold came in out of the night and sat down on my chest.
- He moved her hand over to the right and a little lower on his chest.
- When he tried to turn her over, she put a hand on his chest.
- She put her hands on his chest and held him away.
- I put my hand on his chest and tried to move him away.
- Maybe I shouldn't have said anything about hair on his chest.
- She put her hands on his chest and looked within.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.