"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Then, last week, I got a pain in my chest," she continued.
- Got some nice things in your chest there, I see.
- "That old asthma just gets in your chest, don't it, son?"
- You could get an infection in your chest where the pacemaker is placed.
- Your Apollo's got an extra organ in his gorgeous chest.
- Maybe it would take care of the tingling sensation he'd been getting in his chest.
- Gee, they got a man with a flag in his chest.
- She got a gun butt in her chest by way of reply, and the truck drove off.
- He got the whole charge of shot in his chest.
- Haven't you got one in your chest or something?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.