"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her heart felt like it was going to pound through her chest.
- The sword went straight through his chest, as if driven by a sledgehammer.
- No blood poured from the wound, even though the spear must have gone all the way through his chest.
- A soldier standing near the fire went down with a round through his chest.
- A spike of rather hideous similarity went through my chest.
- A shaft of ice went through her chest, and she caught her breath.
- A small jag of pain went through his chest.
- The guitar goes right through Elvis' chest and he dies.
- "As you observe, the arrow has gone right through his chest."
- Doggett punches him, only to have his hand go completely through the man's chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.