"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was leaning back in the chair, arms crossed on his chest.
- The man crossed his arms on his chest and spoke.
- He got up, hands still crossed on his chest, as if to hold the fragile machinery together.
- She was still standing there, her arms crossed on her chest.
- I sat down and crossed my arms on my chest.
- Blade was waiting, arms crossed on his chest, when the Master came back to him.
- He stood and struck a thoughtful pose, arms crossed on his chest.
- I sat back in his chair, and crossed my hands on my chest.
- He crossed his hands on his chest, then held them out.
- His arms were crossed on his chest and the glass he held had been empty for some time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.