"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Charlotte ran the flat of her hands lightly across his chest.
- I stayed in hotels to begin with and when I finally moved into a flat, on the first night a rat ran across my chest.
- She moved closer to him, running her hand across his chest.
- All three figures are naked, except for a single strap of bikini-like harness running across the woman's chest.
- Pug sat, blood running from a long, shallow gash across his chest.
- She ran a long-fingered hand across his chest.
- She lifted herself on one elbow and smiled down at him, running her hand across his wide chest.
- Then, running his hand across his chest, he continued, "They are going up to here.
- She pulled the bathrobe open, and ran her palms across his chest.
- He ran his hands across the man's chest to feel if one of the broken ribs might have penetrated his heart.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.