"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His chest fills with pride; his first combat mission is a complete success.
- Then he would have stretched him out to sleep, but could find no room, for the chest filled the whole closet.
- It seemed as if his heart had been torn away and his chest filled with pebbles.
- Guy's chest must be filling with blood, he thought.
- There was still no blood, but I knew his chest was filling like a wine jar.
- My chest filled with a growing pressure, and I didn't like that she had to ask because asking meant maybe it was.
- A chest filled with her bride gift, bestowed by a loving, indulgent father.
- Her chest filled out the bodice and then some.
- A pain rose from deep inside of her, filled her chest.
- The ball had taken him through one lung at least, possibly both, and his chest was filling with blood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.