"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These tensions are not something the observer adds, for reason of his own, to static images.
- But how do you make a static image tell a story?
- It's just a way of providing a static fixed image, which is what makes it so cool, such a great solution.
- It's wonderful to have a static image that doesn't flicker at you.
- Even static images are manipulated in a way that they almost seem to come to life.
- The graphics in the games consists mostly of static images.
- Animation also allows for movement and change, which is always more interesting to look at than a static image.
- It opened up the ability for children to create not only static images but animated creations as well.
- Finally, that static image was replaced by the face of a Vulcan man.
- The simple webcam system we've set up in this article produces a static image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.