"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I've never had such a clear mental image of him.
- She had a mental image of a small room without being sure why.
- I'll have to change the mental image of the cancer.
- The mental image is that the two lines or people will never meet.
- At the same time she had a mental image of a person walking through a door.
- To me, it is the mental image that you have of a company and their products.
- Still I began to form a mental image of the face behind the voice that spoke to me.
- Banks had a mental image of what home would look like right now, and probably for the next month or more.
- It cannot make mental images of how reality might be.
- She had picked even that up from his mental image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.