"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A full, uncompressed image would take 44 minutes to send down to the ground.
- This allows for full image and text variability within a printed book.
- The full image of each telescope has about 300 resolution elements across its diameter.
- The planet presents a small "full" image when it is on the opposite side of the Sun.
- This requires the audience to use its imagination in constructing the full image.
- But even then, you can just make your own installer out of the full image.
- I too was anxious to see a full image of the only ships in the Cluster besides our own.
- The 70 mm transparencies should show the entire 'full' image.
- As the ship drew closer to the planet, the display could no longer hold the full image of the world.
- As the full images shows below, almost everyone can classify it easily.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.