"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I agree with you that it's a disturbing image precisely because it doesn't allow for any easy explanation or emotional response.
- I chased the disturbing image out of my head.
- It has some disturbing images, sexual situations and strong language.
- Above each of these disturbing images are words cribbed from personal ads.
- It has some strong language and disturbing images of domestic conflict.
- To the western world, however, the Swastika is probably the most disturbing image that has ever been associated with a political regime.
- However, I can find no humor in the disturbing images of the model on pages 100-107.
- After a moment, he lay back in his bed, trying to shake off the beautiful but disturbing images.
- Family, in this case, provides only a disturbing image of a life Duncan himself might have lived.
- Please be warned that some of the films contain disturbing images.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.