"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just wanted someone to switch the whole image off and wipe the memory clean.
- They cast the only jarring note in the whole image.
- "We're looking at a whole new image of the American farmer," he said.
- This will give it a whole new image as an area known for its shopping.
- But you're breaking the whole image of the Irish now.
- But why not sacrifice a bit of magnification and include the whole image?
- Through some art, the whole image was charged and expectant.
- "The whole demographic image of a pastor had not changed much since the 1950's," she said.
- The whole image of this 'woman' had turned her on.
- He would have to work hard, clean himself up; change his whole image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.