"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a moment, she'd been caught up with the traditional, romantic image of heroes to the rescue.
- Each candidate, in short, is striving to transform the traditional image of his own party.
- We need to escape from this traditional image of what anthropologists do, but it is not easy.
- This is in keeping with the party's traditional pro-poor image.
- Q. They don't fit the traditional image of a model.
- In other words, the traditional image of a roof took precedent over the vault.
- The story line is set up with many traditional images from the Bible.
- The traditional image of the sun is used also in Jewish art.
- That is, after all, our traditional image of the downhiller.
- She represented the new modern woman as one who no longer had to live under traditional images of beauty or manners.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.