"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Usually the country has a bad image because of drugs.
- We continue walking, and I struggle to clear my mind of all the bad images from earlier.
- She had tried to imagine the worst possible image of her husband's burns.
- He did not want a bad image with his driver.
- He was said to have a "bad public image" at that time.
- I think they had a bad image of what America was.
- "I don't want to project the bad image of Pakistan."
- "People have died, but this is giving them a bad image?"
- Even worse, it has been said that 'the presence of children gives Members a bad image'.
- He also knows that some of the bad image comes with being true to himself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.