"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You're a fine-looking woman, and men are going to want you.
- There were some fine-looking women walking around but they ignored me.
- I was a fine-looking young woman, I'll have you know.
- A fine-looking woman in her day, idolized like an elder sister.
- He was becoming interested, for she was a fine-looking woman.
- As she was still a fine-looking woman, they apparently did not hesitate long.
- Still, she was a fine-looking woman with strong features.
- The secretary was a fine-looking young woman, a fact that had not gone unnoticed by Jim.
- I have never been in the presence of such a fine-looking woman.
- I wasn't much on religion, but there were some fine-looking women there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.