"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sports is a mean to an end, a way of preparing young men and women for the challenges of life.
- But when he began teaching a course to prepare women for the workplace, the subject arose constantly.
- We need more education facilities like charter technical schools to prepare men and women for these jobs.
- He is the first black to head the seminary, which has the city's largest program preparing men and women for the Protestant ministry.
- Havergal's mission is "preparing young women to make a difference."
- The academic program at St. Margaret's is designed to prepare young women for college success.
- In recent years, its main focus involved preparing men and women for office and business jobs.
- Similarly, school should also prepare women for the multi-faceted nature of women's professions.
- The school was a pioneer institution in preparing women for ministry.
- General Smith is well aware of this and will certainly have prepared the men and women under his command.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.