"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And a host of educational programs and Internet sites have sprung up to inform women about their role in history.
- Some have conjured up images of waiters having to inform women of the possible risk.
- Family planning clinics said the rules offended medical ethics by making it impossible for them to inform pregnant women of all available options.
- The informed consent rule under the Act required doctors to inform women about detriments to health in abortion procedures.
- At the end of the song Ludacris informs women that he feels like running away himself some times.
- The Legislature said the measure, which was enacted in 2005, was merely meant to fully inform women.
- The agency said it would require the companies to inform women of the risks.
- This will help inform women and their partners about the full impact of therapy.
- Such information campaigns enable us to prevent this by informing women and offering them protection from exploitation.
- And my second question is whether the Commission is going to help us to inform women of these aspects?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.